Orvec International Limited respects internationally recognised human rights and environmental standards and places these as key drivers in our business growth. We strongly believe that no business should ever be complicit in human rights abuses. We actively promote greater environmental responsibility and we encourage and support all our suppliers to join the internationally recognised SEDEX platform. The Company Supply Chain Guidelines are a true reflection of our core values.
- We are committed to the process of continuous improvement and we will build management systems to both support and monitor those improvements. All our business partners will obey all applicable laws and regulations and where either the guidelines or the applicable laws are stricter the higher of the two shall apply.
- Forced labour – We nor our business partners or suppliers shall use forced labour.
- Child labour – We nor our business partners or suppliers will use child labour or employ anyone under the statutory minimum age in that region.
- Wages & benefits – We and our business partners and suppliers will pay at a rate that meets all applicable regulations for that region.
- Hours of work – We and our business partners and suppliers will comply with legally mandated hours of work.
- Non discrimination – Employment decisions will be made solely on the person’s ability to the job.
- Health & safety – We and our business partners and suppliers will ensure a safe and healthy workplace and will have written health and safety policies and procedures in place.
- Assessments & monitoring – To measure against these guidelines we will conduct ongoing assessments and reviews of our own and third party facilities. We will have full and open access to the facilities, operations and employees who are involved in our business activities.